SSI’s Commitment to Technical Excellence:
- A collaborative work environment that promotes interdisciplinary, team-derived solutions to complex and challenging problems
- Interaction with nationally recognized experts in the fields of radiation transport, fluid dynamics and chemistry
- Opportunities to take on new challenges and leadership responsibilities in both science/engineering and program development/management areas
- An atmosphere that encourages continued learning and personal growth
- Demonstrated commitment to working in teams with diverse perspectives and backgrounds.
- Almost-weekly internal seminars focused on sharing novel ideas and accomplishments across different teams.
SSI’s Employee-Centric Culture:
- Committed to employee work/life balance, promoting a family-first work culture.
- Individual personal offices, in addition to shared collaborative spaces.
- Flexibility in work hours.
- Mentorship for all new and junior employees.
- Invested in maintaining our culture of inclusiveness and diversity.
- A workplace with a social, convivial environment.
- Company-wide social events.
- As a 100% employee-owned company, employees have a voice in the future technical and business direction and culture of the company.
- Start with 3 weeks paid vacation, 9 paid holidays, 2 weeks sick leave.
- Subsidized health care coverage for you and your family (spouse and children).
- Annual bonus, commensurate with the company performance.
- 401K retirement contribution.
- Employee Stock Ownership retirement plan.
- Life insurance.
- Family dental plan.
- Flexible Spending, Dependent Care Spending and Health Savings Accounts.
- Long Term Care insurance.
- Moving expenses.
- Subsidized health club or fitness expenses.
COVID-19 Response: SSI is committed to the safety of our workforce. Most employees work at home during periods of high transmission. At the office, we recommend wearing masks and social distancing in common areas. We encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated.